Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best Hoagies!

So no hoagie today, Popeyes instead. But for your entertainment, I thought I would list some of the best hoagies I have had.

1. Sack'o Subs in Ventnor - Admittedly, I think this is the same hoagies as The White House (below). However, the price and lack of waiting notch it just above.
2. The White House in Atlantic City - No explanation necessary.
3. Special Invitation Deli in Richboro - Now I think this place is gone but their hoagies were unbelievable. I couldn't tell you why though, maybe the oil/vinegar/spice mixture - who knows? But anyone that has had one will attest that their hoagies were tip top.
4. Rocco's in the Reading Terminal - Once again, I think they are gone being replaced with a Carmens. Good stuff though.
5. Tony's in Center City - Truth be told, I love their Italian Hoagies and Corned Beef hoagies. Really excellent sandwiches. Plus they cook most of their meats in-house.

So of course I am interested in other people's favorites. Feel free to comment and if I can get there somewhat easily, I will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment